Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Concerts

This is what she says gets her through it: 
‘If I don’t let myself be happy now, then when?’ 
If not now, when?” 
- Jimmy Eat World, "For Me This is Heaven"

If anyone noticed, I didn't post anything yesterday (Wednesday) and that is because I have been feeling a little down due to having a stomach bug and simply, from life sucking. But I just bought tickets to see The Postal Service, a band I have loved for years. So I realized I need to realize my privilege and be happy already.
Here are other concerts I have been to:

The National: March 2012
Jack's Mannequin: November 2011
The Rural Alberta Advantage: December 2009

The Rocket Summer: December 2009
Reel Big Fish: May 2009 (Yes, I did get my boob signed by the lead singer)
Death Cab for Cutie: August 2008

These are just the headliners I'm mentioning above; at those concerts I've also seen the openers. There are other bands I have seen as well without photo proof: Blink-182, Weezer, Ratatat, Bright Eyes, Jenny & Johnny, and probably more I'm too full of myself to remember.
But I've had a good life, and a lot of luck to be able to do the things I love. Silly me saw too many concerts in high school and saved NO money. I am glad I did though.

Random fact about me: first concert I ever went to was in the 4th grade to see Christina Aguilera.

No comments:

Post a Comment