Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mad Men Monday: What the hell are you doing, Don?!

"It's easy to give up something when you're ashamed." 
- Sylvia Rosen, Mad Men
 
 

Um. What are you doing, Don Draper? I hope all of your fans judged you tonight. I'm not sure what this means for you but I was glad when Sylvia finally realized how creepy you were being and ended it. 

Part of me thinks Don knew it was over when he heard Sylvia and her husband arguing, and then just played out the fantasy for as long as he could. Problem is, the fantasy was a creep show. I always thought Don liked powerful women, but maybe he wants the power now? I'm not sure. 

On a lighter note, Joan and I have the same health issues! I was entertained when she said it was just a cyst on her ovary because I have had that happen to me twice. It sucks. Seeing Bob Benson as real human was also fun in this episode.

Overall, this episode of Mad Men confused me. The best thing that came out of it was this GIF: 


No comments:

Post a Comment