Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Hold on to your butts.

"Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth."
-Dr. Ellie Sattler, Jurassic Park


Nothing more accurately captures my love but laughter at Jurassic Park than the video above. Though I seriously judge the need to make movies all be in 3D, I saw Jurassic Park on April 5th. I found the 3D to be well done, and it was a great excuse to allow the film to be on the big screen once again. The more "scary" scenes were better on the bigger screen, and I loved hearing John Williams' music in surround sound. This was also my first time watching the movie since I read the novel  by Michael Crichton for the first time. I had never realized that he had a hand in writing the screenplay! 

I would say it is only worth going to seen in 3D if you already love the film. If you love Jurassic Park including all of its ridiculousness, you will love seeing it bigger and louder. 

In a future Throwback Thursday post I plan to update my review of the book, look for that in the coming weeks!  

The next movie I plan to see in theaters? 
Iron Man 3

No comments:

Post a Comment