Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mad Monday: Finally Caught up on Mad Men


I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I love Sally Draper. In many ways, Sally is the most likeable character on the show. This point was proven to me by catching up on the beginning of this current season. And after doing so, I have several questions for the writers.

1. What are you doing to Joan? She is better than this.
2. Does Don only marry women that are annoying enough to give him an excuse to cheat on them?
3. Why is Ted such a creep and why doesn't Peggy get creeped out by him?
4. Is there a reason Linda Cardellini needs to look like Betty Boop?
5. How is it possible that Pete's wife is only being a badass now?
6. Why is Harry Crane being such a dick?
7. Can Sally be on the show more often?

Putting my judgements of the show in question form makes me like less of a sneetch. Judgements aside, I'm quite curious and excited about the direction the show is taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment