Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Manic Monday: The Good Wife Season 4 Finale

 Spoiler Alert: Continue reading at your own risk.

Words to describe how I feel about the season finale of The Good Wife: oh. my. god. Alicia.

Alicia always surprises me. I knew she couldn't stay at the firm forever, but I didn't think the season would end with it. The writers led me to believe it was Will she invited over to her apartment, not Cary! 

Jackie surprised me in this episode as well. In general, I find her to be a bitter old woman who lives by making decisions for the people around her. But in this episode, she finally made a decision that though was controlling of her son, was also controlling of her own life. A life she really had seemed to lost control of. 

The least surprising person in this episode? Peter. Of course. Way to be an asshole, Peter. He left the fate of his election in the hands of the man who loves his wife. He knew that Will wouldn't hurt Alicia that way. As much as Will wants Alicia, he wouldn't hurt her by showing her the lengths Peter was willing to go to to win. Peter took advantage of that. Let's see what Kalinda does with this knowledge. 

Overall, amazing season finale. It spoke very much to the changes that underwent during the course of this season and is the beginning of a glorious new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment