Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Moody Monday: Jury Duty makes me grumpy

You could have just propped me up 
on the table like a mannequin or a cardboard stand up 
and paint me any face that you wanted me to be seen with” 
- Ben Folds and Regina Spektor: You don't know me 

Well, I have jury duty. I can't tell you anything about it other than I hate most of humanity. Can you tell that I'm grumpy about being picked? I'm behind in TV and in my blogging plan. But that's okay? I'm doing my civic duty or some shit. 

If anyone cares here is an interesting article about bras and tits: Are you ready to unleash your ta-tas? And here is my friend's Kate blog entry about last week's episode of The Good Wife: The Good Wife is actually a comedy

TV shows I watch airing this week: 
Sunday: The Good Wife
Monday: How I Met Your Mother
Tuesday: none.
Wednesday: none
Thursday: The Vampire Diaries  

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog. And you are wicked cute!
    Fascinating article on bras, and if you mention tits men will look at anything. Haha

    ReplyDelete