Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Manic Monday: Fall Season is Here!



To prepare for the fall season (since I don’t have cable anymore), I decided to put the premiere dates of all the shows I watch in my phone’s calendar. But all this did was make me realize I watch so, so, so, so much TV. 
Here’s the list of shows you can be sure to read about here on this blog:

Sunday: The Good Wife, (Breaking Bad and Dexter are almost over forever!)
Monday: How I Met Your Mother
Tuesday: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and Pretty Little Liars (I think this will be on Tuesdays?)
Wednesday: It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Modern Family
Thursday: Grey’s Anatomy, Parenthood, Parks and Recreation, and The Vampire Diaries
Friday: Legend of Korra 

That’s ELEVEN shows, people. Not including those I might watch if I hear good reviews, summer shows, and those I watch on Netflix. I think I have a problem. 

Also, can we talk about Mad Men being split in two? I don’t want the show to end either people, but this is just a step too far.

4 comments:

  1. 1) I'm kind of stealing this from you
    2) If you have a problem, I don't know what I have
    3) I don't even watch Mad Men but that's shitty. It's probably to wait out Breaking Bad to win more Emmys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why. I think you just revealed their real plan.

      Delete
    2. I mean, Breaking Bad is going to take every Drama category except Best Actress next year. Unless they decide to put Anna Gunn in there and she might win if they choose to. But I don't really know about how much she's involved in every episode. If they don't win everything, it will be an upset.

      Delete
    3. From what I've seen, Anna Gunn could very well win again. We will see with the finale though. In the past two episodes, she was incredible. She made me cry and Adam even teared up.

      Delete