Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Theory Talk Tuesday: Pretty Little Liars Season 4 TONIGHT!



Alright, so even though Pretty Little Liars is marketed to girls way younger than me, I still love this show. Guilty pleasure or not, I'm completely entertained and want to know who Red Coat is. And I want to know who the murderer is. That's not say I don't have my own theories. I guess my blog is week is all about theories!


Before I watched the clips above. I was convinced that Jason was the body in the trunk of Wilden's car. But in one of the clips Ali's mother mentions Jason and no one seems to think he's dead. The girls would know. They saw the body, and in the promo videos they seem to go to a funeral. So the question is, who died? Wilden? Then why would they go to the funeral? I say Wilden. If not Jason, then Wilden. For a moment I thought it might be Lucas, but Hannah would cry, right?

I don't have many theories on who Red Coat is. Either Ali's evil twin, as is hinted at in the first Halloween episode. OR Ali herself.

My biggest theory came from re-watching the whole series the past two months. I am convinced that the murderer is someone in the Hastings family. Whether it be Spencer's dad, mom, sister, or Spencer herself someone in that family killed (or tried to kill) Alison. Spencer's dad is clearly a creep, something is off about him. Her sister is also a ticking time bomb of crazy, and maybe she lost it on Alison that summer. The mother is the lowest on my list, but all the more reason for me to think it's her! It's never who you expect on shows like this (I'm reminded of season 1 of Veronica Mars)! Spencer is high on list because of the fact that she was awake before the other girls the night of Ali's murder. Also, even more reason besides love for her to lose her mind over Toby being A, maybe the idea of him knowing what she is capable of (and capable of accusing him of) was too much for her.

I hope we find out something and not just more questions tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment