Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Mad Monday: Sally Draper Saw More Of Her Daddy Than She Ever Wanted

As if I needed more reason to find Sally to be the best character on the show.
SPOILER ALERT.
 
Mad Men this week, did not disappoint. Generally as a season comes to an end of any show, the episodes close to the end mostly set up the finale but aren't episodes you want to pause so you can have freak out moment of what occurred. I love that even though this was the third to last episode, I was still fighting the urge the cover my eyes and yell at the screen.

Here is a list of my new thoughts and opinions based on last night's episode.

1. BOB BENSON. I've gone through multiple theories on Bob. Mostly I think he is going to shoot up the office or at least kill one person. But now I have a more intense theory. He is trying to sleep with anyone, whether it be Joan or Pete simply to move up in the company. If it's Joan, he'll sleep with her and then expect everyone to think she's a slut and fire her but everyone will be like "Boo you whore" and fire him. Then he'll either kill Joan or everyone. If it's Pete, he'll sleep with him and then say that Pete hit on him, and try to take his job. Clearly I'm still working on the Pete theory. I can't wrap my mind around that one, I had no reason to see that coming. I loved it.

2. The end of Megan and Don. I've had theories about their end for a while. I was not with a lot of people who thought Megan was already dead. I think she might die. But she wasn't already dead. Now, I'm not sure if she will kill herself because Sally tells her what she saw, or she'll end up shoving Don out the window in the series finale because the truth takes that long to come out.

3. Someone is getting pushed out that window. But who? My boyfriend and I both think the show will end with someone reenacting the title sequence. We generally assumed Pete and Don would get in a fight and one or maybe both men would fall out the glass. But now, I can imagine it being Bob and Pete in a fight. Megan and Don. Someone. It'll happen.

4. Pete Campbell and Peggy Olson. I'm scared of that happening again so my brain doesn't really have a theory. But I loved the callback his mom pulled on Peggy and their drunk dinner.

Well, to anyone who reads this blog, what are your theories?

No comments:

Post a Comment